Page 1 of 1

university in Chinese

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:55 pm
by admin
大学
Dàxué
 
university çevirileri
IsimSıklık
大学
university
学院
college, school, institute, academy, university, faculty
university için tanımlar
Isim
1
an educational institution designed for instruction, examination, or both, of students in many branches of advanced learning, conferring degrees in various faculties, and often embodying colleges and similar institutions.
Oxford University
Eş Anlamlılar:
college school academy institute polytechnic alma mater graduate school
university örnekleri
I went to university at the Sorbonne
He was born the son of a poor mill owner, and was the first in his family to go to university .
I had three weeks left until university began and the need for one last venture overseas was becoming overwhelming.
she's at university in Scotland
That means that I have passed my peak, and many students in university are passing by theirs too.
She was also a university student studying in a really interesting course.
a university professor
On June 28, her daughter found out that her exam marks would qualify her for university .
Get out and enjoy the artistic side of our often misrepresented university .
All members of the university administration refused to comment on this issue.
I'm happy to be back with my family and I'm looking forward to university .
This is alleged to be the first time in the 800 year history of that university .
His holidays from university have found him up on the release site, near Pewsey, working on maintenance of the pens.
At least one university is paying heed to what may be the reshaping of psychotherapy.
We hear a lot about how much it costs a student to get a university degree in the UK these days.
his daughter is at university
I met up with an old friend from university this morning and we are headed out for a little trip.
She also said that this situation is not uncommon here at this university .
the university buildings
You just have to remember that university is a time not only to learn about your major, but about yourself.
to get a place at university
The thing is, I always assumed that by the time we hit university , the drama would be left behind.
So there is a vast amount of information that's available through academic research institutes or in universities .
He began his university studies in 1951 when he entered Tokyo University .
At present, foreign students can only work for 90 days in universities and research institutes.
Research in universities and agricultural institutes, as well as by the industry, has a crucial role to play.
Daha az örnek
university için eş anlamlılar
Isim
college school academy institute polytechnic alma mater graduate school