bleary

English to Turkish Dictionary
admin
Site Admin
Posts:7391
Joined:Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 am
Contact:
bleary

Post by admin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:02 pm

sulanmış
 
bleary çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
sulanmış
bleary, blear
bleary için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
(of the eyes) unfocused or filmy from sleep or tiredness.
you hate to face the world with bleary, tear-soaked, itching eyes
Eş Anlamlılar:
blurred blurry unfocused fogged clouded dull misty watery rheumy blear
bleary örnekleri
Practically everyone I meet these days seems to have bleary eyes, scarlet noses and a croaking voice.
I eased a bleary eye through a crack in the curtains to get a foretaste of the weather.
Ronald's bleary eyes widened in surprise when he saw his 15 year old son standing in front of him.
Mrs Bargarz has opened a bleary eye and spotted my midnight endeavours.
My eyes were bleary , and I just wanted to close them and go back to sleep.
She would arrive late looking crumpled and haggard after a late night, with straggly hair and bleary eyes.
He pulled a grimy handkerchief from his pocket and let fly with a wet honk into the rag, then he looked at them with bleary eyes.
Through bleary eyes, they watched in horror as a blaze devoured the house of one of their best-loved families.
You turn over in your half-sleep and try to read the numbers, but they blur before your bleary eyes.
Her eyes were still bleary from tears when he approached her, but they weren't tears of sadness or even regret.
It was after midnight, my eyes were bleary and my head was cloudy from drink.
The rocking of the rickety, old train and the whoosh and whir of the wheels teased our weary bodies and bleary eyes.
The next morning brings heavy heads and bleary eyes, and a need for some fresh air.
He had not been sobbing but her cheeks were moist and his eyes were bleary .
I crawled into the day with bleary eyes and a slothful demeanour.
Everyone I've seen in London today has got bleary eyes, and is yawning.
Andrew rolled over and looked at her though still bleary eyes.
The bleary eyes, he says, are down to a lack of sleep because of a faulty alarm on his motorbike.
Once she had inhaled enough oxygen, Jynx peered up with bleary eyes only to find a pair of red eyes and a smirk staring down at her.
The screen would move in waves in front of my bleary eyes so I'd give up trying to make sense of the dancing letters after a few minutes.
Just as I was preparing to make another batch of fruit scones, Ross, one of my co-workers, wandered into the kitchen blearily looking for coffee.
As I splashed my face with cold water, I remembered blearily the flamenco dancers and the endless absinthe.
I watched as his eyes fell shut of their own accord, watched as his breathing slowed, and watched as his eyes snapped open again, blinking away their bleariness in confusion.
My eyes snapped open and I sat up, trying vainly to fight off the bleariness of sleep.
I reached up to rub away some of the bleariness out of my eyes.
As I gaped at him in post-sleep bleariness , I realised with a little shock that I had been sleeping with my head on his shoulder.
Slowly, I opened my eyes, rubbing the bleariness out of them as I sat up.
And every year they wake up at 6.00 am and pretty soon they're dragging me blearily down onto the sofa to open presents.
I switched on the light and gazed blearily through a haze of dust.
I fumbled around in the dark for some of last night's pants to put on, and stumbled blearily out of the bedroom into the harsh morning light.
Daha az örnek
bleary için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
blurred blurry unfocused fogged clouded dull misty watery rheumy blear
hazy blurry fuzzy blurred muzzy foggy
blear-eyed bleary-eyed blear

Post Reply