tank top

English to Turkish Dictionary
admin
Site Admin
Posts:7391
Joined:Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 am
Contact:
tank top

Post by admin » Mon May 20, 2019 7:02 am

tank top için tanımlar
Isim
1
a close-fitting sleeveless top.
I tossed on pajama pants over my track shorts along with a sweat shirt over my tank top .
tank top örnekleri
She was wearing a pink mini skirt with a pink tank top printed with little pink hearts.
Normally she wore a black tank top under the semi-revealing shirt, but didn't feel like it tonight.
I put on a red tank top with a black fishnet shirt over it and red plaid bondage pants.
Her figure looked fine but the jeans were hipsters and the tank top was a little short.
Walking over to her wardrobe, she picked out a pair of jeans, a tank top and a light jacket.
When she emerged ten minutes later she was wearing khaki shorts and a white tank top .
She also left me a black tank top which I pulled over my head quickly with a smile.
She was wearing her workout uniform, shorts over a leotard with a tank top over that.
I put on jeans and a tank top and headed upstairs, ready to give that girl a piece of my mind.
When I got out I wrapped my hair up in a towel and pulled on a tank top and a pair of cotton shorts.
She got dressed in jeans and a white tank top , pulled on a jacket and took her tea outside.
She was now dressed in a tight tank top with a flowing pale orange blouse over it.
She ran back into her room and chose her favorite pair of jeans and a sparkly tank top .
I had a hot shower and changed into my mini skirt and tank top and put the soccer jumper on again, it was nice and cozy!
I'd only been wearing a tank top and short jean shorts, and I was shivering in no time.
She had on shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit, and she smiled at him as he walked in.
I got dressed, pulling on a tight white trousers and black sleeveless tank top , and headed for the park.
He saw her sitting at the corner of her room in a pair of gray sweatpants and a tank top .
I tossed on pajama pants over my track shorts along with a sweat shirt over my tank top .
I grabbed a pair of black capris and a white tank top out of the pile in my closet.

Post Reply