hesitant
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:55 am
kararsız
hesitant çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
kararsız
unstable, hesitant, undecided, unsteady, indecisive, ambivalent
duraksayan
hesitant
kuşkulu
suspicious, questionable, doubtful, suspect, distrustful, hesitant
tereddüdlü
hesitant, irresolute, suspensive, faltering, halting, shilly-shally
mızmız
grouchy, picky, fussy, querulous, sluggish, hesitant
hesitant için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
tentative, unsure, or slow in acting or speaking.
clients are hesitant about buying
Eş Anlamlılar:
uncertain undecided unsure doubtful dubious skeptical tentative nervous reluctant unwilling gun-shy indecisive irresolute hesitating dithering vacillating wavering waffling blowing hot and cold ambivalent of two minds hemming and hawing iffy lacking confidence diffident timid shy bashful insecure tentative
hesitant örnekleri
On the other hand, the governor also seemed hesitant in giving orders to the military and police.
I know that you run into a lot of people who are hesitant to accept the fact that you say you do this.
That shows that customers are less hesitant to buy from the chipmaker, he said.
Far from being a gesture of national confidence, our arts policy is hesitant and uncertain.
I stepped boldly out on that new path, unsure and a little afraid, but never hesitant .
That said, I was still a bit hesitant to buy a whole big watermelon and soak it in vodka.
Thus the only superpower on Earth appears hesitant about projecting its power on the international stage.
Until now, the UN has been characteristically hesitant , to sometimes tragic effect.
Even Ferguson was reportedly hesitant in accepting the brief last Monday.
The hesitant robins were nowhere to be seen - I fear I may have scared them off.
This union is hesitant in what they do, therefore they are not taken seriously by the government.
Their passing moves, once their strongest feature, were hesitant and ragged, to be charitable.
I was a little nervous and hesitant about taking on the job three years ago but I am glad that I did.
The staff was very hesitant , making excuses and delaying to show Tony his baby.
The kiss was slow and innocent at first, apprehensive; he was still hesitant and unsure.
In times of writer's block, Dre has never been hesitant to seek alternative medicine.
The actor was initially hesitant when he first heard of the project.
Life is the only inspiration for Kundan Shah in an industry hesitant to accept his films.
Now I'm very hesitant to cast doubt on any of your marvellous answers, but I do struggle to accept this one.
Though he would like to return home he is hesitant because of the fact that health care is unaffordable.
When she got him on the line, he was suspicious but hesitantly agreed to meet her for a drink.
There is one man who will have no doubts or hesitancies .
And five minutes after his first, Connell again, this time with a speedy run, took the ball between four yellow jerseys and with little hesitance parked the ball pass the efforts of PJ Magee.
Crestfallen, she hesitantly shuffled into the bank with me, and I began to feel a little bad.
Despite what I surmised was the warlike chirping of the two potential assailants viewing the scene from above, I overcame my hesitance and decided to see if I could get near enough to the grounded bird to remedy his plight.
With equal frequency he swept the ball off the sod without a second's hesitancy , and all told his was a performance fit to grace any final.
He stands up, looks at me hesitantly , waits for me to finish, and sits down.
She wavered between hesitancy and her natural propensity for fun.
The hesitancy and uncertainty that characterised the lead-up to this conflict has now been taken into the battlefield.
Faerwald thought about the girl's hesitance for a second before replying.
Daha az örnek
hesitant için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
uncertain undecided unsure doubtful dubious skeptical tentative nervous reluctant unwilling gun-shy indecisive irresolute hesitating dithering vacillating wavering waffling blowing hot and cold ambivalent of two minds hemming and hawing iffy
lacking confidence diffident timid shy bashful insecure tentative
hesitating
hesitant çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
kararsız
unstable, hesitant, undecided, unsteady, indecisive, ambivalent
duraksayan
hesitant
kuşkulu
suspicious, questionable, doubtful, suspect, distrustful, hesitant
tereddüdlü
hesitant, irresolute, suspensive, faltering, halting, shilly-shally
mızmız
grouchy, picky, fussy, querulous, sluggish, hesitant
hesitant için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
tentative, unsure, or slow in acting or speaking.
clients are hesitant about buying
Eş Anlamlılar:
uncertain undecided unsure doubtful dubious skeptical tentative nervous reluctant unwilling gun-shy indecisive irresolute hesitating dithering vacillating wavering waffling blowing hot and cold ambivalent of two minds hemming and hawing iffy lacking confidence diffident timid shy bashful insecure tentative
hesitant örnekleri
On the other hand, the governor also seemed hesitant in giving orders to the military and police.
I know that you run into a lot of people who are hesitant to accept the fact that you say you do this.
That shows that customers are less hesitant to buy from the chipmaker, he said.
Far from being a gesture of national confidence, our arts policy is hesitant and uncertain.
I stepped boldly out on that new path, unsure and a little afraid, but never hesitant .
That said, I was still a bit hesitant to buy a whole big watermelon and soak it in vodka.
Thus the only superpower on Earth appears hesitant about projecting its power on the international stage.
Until now, the UN has been characteristically hesitant , to sometimes tragic effect.
Even Ferguson was reportedly hesitant in accepting the brief last Monday.
The hesitant robins were nowhere to be seen - I fear I may have scared them off.
This union is hesitant in what they do, therefore they are not taken seriously by the government.
Their passing moves, once their strongest feature, were hesitant and ragged, to be charitable.
I was a little nervous and hesitant about taking on the job three years ago but I am glad that I did.
The staff was very hesitant , making excuses and delaying to show Tony his baby.
The kiss was slow and innocent at first, apprehensive; he was still hesitant and unsure.
In times of writer's block, Dre has never been hesitant to seek alternative medicine.
The actor was initially hesitant when he first heard of the project.
Life is the only inspiration for Kundan Shah in an industry hesitant to accept his films.
Now I'm very hesitant to cast doubt on any of your marvellous answers, but I do struggle to accept this one.
Though he would like to return home he is hesitant because of the fact that health care is unaffordable.
When she got him on the line, he was suspicious but hesitantly agreed to meet her for a drink.
There is one man who will have no doubts or hesitancies .
And five minutes after his first, Connell again, this time with a speedy run, took the ball between four yellow jerseys and with little hesitance parked the ball pass the efforts of PJ Magee.
Crestfallen, she hesitantly shuffled into the bank with me, and I began to feel a little bad.
Despite what I surmised was the warlike chirping of the two potential assailants viewing the scene from above, I overcame my hesitance and decided to see if I could get near enough to the grounded bird to remedy his plight.
With equal frequency he swept the ball off the sod without a second's hesitancy , and all told his was a performance fit to grace any final.
He stands up, looks at me hesitantly , waits for me to finish, and sits down.
She wavered between hesitancy and her natural propensity for fun.
The hesitancy and uncertainty that characterised the lead-up to this conflict has now been taken into the battlefield.
Faerwald thought about the girl's hesitance for a second before replying.
Daha az örnek
hesitant için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
uncertain undecided unsure doubtful dubious skeptical tentative nervous reluctant unwilling gun-shy indecisive irresolute hesitating dithering vacillating wavering waffling blowing hot and cold ambivalent of two minds hemming and hawing iffy
lacking confidence diffident timid shy bashful insecure tentative
hesitating