deviled
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:16 am
baharatlı ve acılı
deviled çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
baharatlı ve acılı
deviled, devilled
devil için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
(of food) cooked with hot seasoning.
deviled eggs
Fiil
1
act as a junior assistant for a lawyer or other professional.
As I'd never (to my knowledge) supped with the devil, I was thrilled to find myself in the company of a junior barrister who's devilling at the moment.
2
harass or worry (someone).
he was deviled by a new-found fear
devil için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
irritate annoy rile rag nark get at get to chafe bother gravel vex nettle
Ayrıca bkz.
devilleddevil
deviled çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
baharatlı ve acılı
deviled, devilled
devil için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
(of food) cooked with hot seasoning.
deviled eggs
Fiil
1
act as a junior assistant for a lawyer or other professional.
As I'd never (to my knowledge) supped with the devil, I was thrilled to find myself in the company of a junior barrister who's devilling at the moment.
2
harass or worry (someone).
he was deviled by a new-found fear
devil için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
irritate annoy rile rag nark get at get to chafe bother gravel vex nettle
Ayrıca bkz.
devilleddevil