grateful in Turkish
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:45 pm
minnettar
grateful çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
minnettar
grateful, thankful, appreciative, obliged, indebted, beholden
müteşekkir
thankful, grateful, indebted
memnun
satisfied, pleased, happy, glad, delighted, grateful
teşekkür borçlu
thankful, grateful, appreciative, appreciatory, indebted
tatminkâr
satisfactory, comfortable, gratifying, favorable, grateful, famous
verimli
efficient, fruitful, productive, fertile, effective, grateful
makbul
acceptable, accepted, palatable, agreeable, okay, grateful
grateful için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
I'm very grateful to you for all your help
Eş Anlamlılar:
thankful appreciative indebted obliged obligated in someone's debt beholden
grateful örnekleri
A short walk of perhaps a hundred yards beneath the grateful shade of wide-spreading mulberry trees covered with fruit and bearing in their branches numberless gaudy-hued, twittering songsters, brought one to the hotel.
The committee are very grateful to all who helped in the field and with the teas and in the shop.
If you have one hour free a week we would be grateful for your help with Community Games.
When they reached their destination they gave their chocolate eggs to grateful parents.
To be offered a treat such as freshly baked shortbread is sure to raise a grateful smile.
Leaving the island at the end of the week, I was grateful for the chance to visit such a beautiful place.
Justice has been done and we are all so grateful to the police officers down there in Devon who have worked so hard.
There are too many of you to email back personally, but I am very, very grateful .
So if anyone has got any tips as to how I can calm my nerves before or during the flight I'd be very grateful .
The committee would be grateful for your help in hosting a table or being a guest on the night.
Every year a large number of people come out and help and we are grateful for your support.
He is deeply grateful to all who sent him best wishes and were so kind and generous.
If anyone can tell me how to change the font for headings, I would be grateful .
Ragged he was, with a split shirt front open to the wishbone; but the November breeze, carrying fine snowflakes, brought him only a grateful coolness.
Equally I am grateful for the support he has received from many of your readers.
I know some of you have made heroic efforts to get here, and we are very grateful and appreciative of that.
After a much needed and grateful rest the Saints resumed their journey in the spring of 1854, arriving in Utah in October of that year.
From time to time I put out a plea for help in this column and was so grateful for the responses.
She is also very appreciative of what you do for her and is grateful for my interest.
The hearth blazes in the middle and a grateful heat is spread around, while storms of rain and snow are raging without.
The tokens may be dropped in to the school and we would be grateful of your support.
I guess we all knew this was coming, and I am grateful that it seems to be so well managed and controlled.
We are grateful for the support we have received from family, friends and the local community.
And who is there, therefore, to whom, if prepared for heaven, the grave would not be a place of calm and grateful rest?
He was not disappointed and said he was grateful for the support of his family and staff.
This new plan has been welcomed by the entire community who extend their gratefulness to all those concerned in providing extra housing and activities for the elderly in their midst.
Sponsorship cards are now available and your support will be gratefully appreciated.
He was met with abuse as well as gratefulness for his visits.
Expressions of gratefulness had a profound simplicity.
Any information or records no matter how trivial would be gratefully received.
Daha az örnek
grateful için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
thankful appreciative indebted obliged obligated in someone's debt beholden
thankful
grateful çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
minnettar
grateful, thankful, appreciative, obliged, indebted, beholden
müteşekkir
thankful, grateful, indebted
memnun
satisfied, pleased, happy, glad, delighted, grateful
teşekkür borçlu
thankful, grateful, appreciative, appreciatory, indebted
tatminkâr
satisfactory, comfortable, gratifying, favorable, grateful, famous
verimli
efficient, fruitful, productive, fertile, effective, grateful
makbul
acceptable, accepted, palatable, agreeable, okay, grateful
grateful için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
I'm very grateful to you for all your help
Eş Anlamlılar:
thankful appreciative indebted obliged obligated in someone's debt beholden
grateful örnekleri
A short walk of perhaps a hundred yards beneath the grateful shade of wide-spreading mulberry trees covered with fruit and bearing in their branches numberless gaudy-hued, twittering songsters, brought one to the hotel.
The committee are very grateful to all who helped in the field and with the teas and in the shop.
If you have one hour free a week we would be grateful for your help with Community Games.
When they reached their destination they gave their chocolate eggs to grateful parents.
To be offered a treat such as freshly baked shortbread is sure to raise a grateful smile.
Leaving the island at the end of the week, I was grateful for the chance to visit such a beautiful place.
Justice has been done and we are all so grateful to the police officers down there in Devon who have worked so hard.
There are too many of you to email back personally, but I am very, very grateful .
So if anyone has got any tips as to how I can calm my nerves before or during the flight I'd be very grateful .
The committee would be grateful for your help in hosting a table or being a guest on the night.
Every year a large number of people come out and help and we are grateful for your support.
He is deeply grateful to all who sent him best wishes and were so kind and generous.
If anyone can tell me how to change the font for headings, I would be grateful .
Ragged he was, with a split shirt front open to the wishbone; but the November breeze, carrying fine snowflakes, brought him only a grateful coolness.
Equally I am grateful for the support he has received from many of your readers.
I know some of you have made heroic efforts to get here, and we are very grateful and appreciative of that.
After a much needed and grateful rest the Saints resumed their journey in the spring of 1854, arriving in Utah in October of that year.
From time to time I put out a plea for help in this column and was so grateful for the responses.
She is also very appreciative of what you do for her and is grateful for my interest.
The hearth blazes in the middle and a grateful heat is spread around, while storms of rain and snow are raging without.
The tokens may be dropped in to the school and we would be grateful of your support.
I guess we all knew this was coming, and I am grateful that it seems to be so well managed and controlled.
We are grateful for the support we have received from family, friends and the local community.
And who is there, therefore, to whom, if prepared for heaven, the grave would not be a place of calm and grateful rest?
He was not disappointed and said he was grateful for the support of his family and staff.
This new plan has been welcomed by the entire community who extend their gratefulness to all those concerned in providing extra housing and activities for the elderly in their midst.
Sponsorship cards are now available and your support will be gratefully appreciated.
He was met with abuse as well as gratefulness for his visits.
Expressions of gratefulness had a profound simplicity.
Any information or records no matter how trivial would be gratefully received.
Daha az örnek
grateful için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
thankful appreciative indebted obliged obligated in someone's debt beholden
thankful