sleepover
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:53 am
sleepover
ˈslēpˌōvər
9/5000
yatılı kalmak
sleepover için tanımlar
Isim
1
an occasion of spending the night away from home, or of having a guest or guests spend the night in one's home, especially as a party for children.
‘Alexa's always the one who convinces my parents to let us have sleepovers on school nights and stuff,’ says Natalee.
sleepover örnekleri
it's Gretchen's birthday next week and she's having a sleepover
There were the usual birthdays and sleepovers , awkward school pictures, and family shots that blur the distinction between all our lives.
Usually I finished before that though and when I was doing sleepovers I was inside all night so that was ok.
Favorites include staying up late on Friday night, sleepovers with friends, and bowling with the family.
Through the rest of elementary school we had sleepovers every night.
In return, her two children went to hastily organized sleepovers that will spill into today, which allows her to return to work today.
The night went as all sleepovers do, without sleep, and with lots of gushing, giggling, and plain laughter.
They trusted the geeky young boy to have wild parties and boy-girl sleepovers .
While other girls were indoors having tea parties and sleepovers , she was outside playing baseball with the guys.
My best friend and I have sleepovers almost every weekend.
Remember sleepovers and campouts where you'd sit around a fire and tell scary stories in a Round Robin?
‘Alexa's always the one who convinces my parents to let us have sleepovers on school nights and stuff,’ says Natalee.
We struck a silent bond, never talking about life on The Farm, and never inviting other kids home for sleepovers or parties.
We've had a family weekend night since both of our kids were little - no friends over, no sleepovers , no dates that night.
Keep thinking about how good it will feel when you are comfortably independent - and how much fun it will be to join friends for sleepovers or slumber parties!
It was also during this time that sleepovers with the opposite sex became more common and a lot less innocent.
Many trips to amusement parks and more sleepovers followed.
I'm always in major chaos whenever I plan sleepovers but, after this totally awesome article, nobody will be bored at my parties!
Not that we were unpopular and didn't socialize with anyone else, but it was Amanda who I shared sleepovers and late night conversations with.
And according to recent trends, co-ed sleepovers are popular now.
Essentially, it was really my dorm with sleepovers every few nights.
Daha az örnek
sleep over için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
stay over
ˈslēpˌōvər
9/5000
yatılı kalmak
sleepover için tanımlar
Isim
1
an occasion of spending the night away from home, or of having a guest or guests spend the night in one's home, especially as a party for children.
‘Alexa's always the one who convinces my parents to let us have sleepovers on school nights and stuff,’ says Natalee.
sleepover örnekleri
it's Gretchen's birthday next week and she's having a sleepover
There were the usual birthdays and sleepovers , awkward school pictures, and family shots that blur the distinction between all our lives.
Usually I finished before that though and when I was doing sleepovers I was inside all night so that was ok.
Favorites include staying up late on Friday night, sleepovers with friends, and bowling with the family.
Through the rest of elementary school we had sleepovers every night.
In return, her two children went to hastily organized sleepovers that will spill into today, which allows her to return to work today.
The night went as all sleepovers do, without sleep, and with lots of gushing, giggling, and plain laughter.
They trusted the geeky young boy to have wild parties and boy-girl sleepovers .
While other girls were indoors having tea parties and sleepovers , she was outside playing baseball with the guys.
My best friend and I have sleepovers almost every weekend.
Remember sleepovers and campouts where you'd sit around a fire and tell scary stories in a Round Robin?
‘Alexa's always the one who convinces my parents to let us have sleepovers on school nights and stuff,’ says Natalee.
We struck a silent bond, never talking about life on The Farm, and never inviting other kids home for sleepovers or parties.
We've had a family weekend night since both of our kids were little - no friends over, no sleepovers , no dates that night.
Keep thinking about how good it will feel when you are comfortably independent - and how much fun it will be to join friends for sleepovers or slumber parties!
It was also during this time that sleepovers with the opposite sex became more common and a lot less innocent.
Many trips to amusement parks and more sleepovers followed.
I'm always in major chaos whenever I plan sleepovers but, after this totally awesome article, nobody will be bored at my parties!
Not that we were unpopular and didn't socialize with anyone else, but it was Amanda who I shared sleepovers and late night conversations with.
And according to recent trends, co-ed sleepovers are popular now.
Essentially, it was really my dorm with sleepovers every few nights.
Daha az örnek
sleep over için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
stay over