exaltation
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:32 pm
exaltation
exaltation için tanımlar
Isim
1
a feeling or state of extreme happiness.
she beams with exaltation
Eş Anlamlılar:
elation joy rapture ecstasy bliss happiness delight gladness
2
the action of elevating someone in rank, power, or character.
the resurrection and exaltation of Christ
exaltation örnekleri
I felt a sense of delight and exaltation just by reading the contents pages, and looked forward to reading in English some of my childhood favourites which I'd only ever read in their original Bengali.
29 örnek daha
exaltation için eş anlamlılar
Isim
elation praise deification ecstasy
exaltation için tanımlar
Isim
1
a feeling or state of extreme happiness.
she beams with exaltation
Eş Anlamlılar:
elation joy rapture ecstasy bliss happiness delight gladness
2
the action of elevating someone in rank, power, or character.
the resurrection and exaltation of Christ
exaltation örnekleri
I felt a sense of delight and exaltation just by reading the contents pages, and looked forward to reading in English some of my childhood favourites which I'd only ever read in their original Bengali.
29 örnek daha
exaltation için eş anlamlılar
Isim
elation praise deification ecstasy