daft
Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:47 pm
kaçık
daft çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
aptal
stupid, foolish, dumb, silly, daft, goofy
kaçık
wacky, whacky, loony, daft, batty, nutty
deli
crazy, mad, insane, distracted, lunatic, daft
pervasız
reckless, fearless, careless, daring, gutsy, daft
arsız
cheeky, unabashed, sassy, shameless, brassy, daft
daft için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
silly; foolish.
don't ask such daft questions
Eş Anlamlılar:
absurd preposterous ridiculous ludicrous farcical laughable idiotic stupid foolish silly inane fatuous harebrained cockamamie half-baked crazy cockeyed simpleminded stupid idiotic slow witless feebleminded empty-headed vacuous vapid unhinged insane mad thick dim dopey dumb dimwitted halfwitted birdbrained pea-brained slow on the uptake soft in the head brain-dead not all there touched crazy mental nuts batty bonkers crackers dumb-ass batshit
daft örnekleri
The conversation deteriorated until we were calling each other daft names and I moved to storm out of his office with one final remark.
As scatty or daft as I may come across here at times, work is hugely important to me.
Even the most supposedly stylish people looked pretty daft 20 years ago.
I ask her if she smokes, a daft question given that this is a tobacconist, but you have to start somewhere.
This latest daft row is yet another example of the slimy politics which disfigure racing, and there's a lot worse to come.
The story is totally daft and has plot holes you can drive a bus through.
My dear old mother went as daft as a brush in her final years.
Very little in business is easy, and anyone looking for an easy option would be daft to make exporting their first choice.
Who thought it was a good idea to ask such a daft question in the first place?
Forgive me if I sound daft , but I can't see a link between the two subjects.
How could such a clever man be so daft that he did not anticipate the most obvious questions?
A stream of people I half-knew kept coming up to tell me how daft I looked.
There's no way of supping a full latte without getting a foamy moustache on your upper lip and it looks as daft on a power person as it does on an old grey man.
I felt an urge in recent weeks to e-mail the journalist and tell him what a good job he was doing, but felt a bit daft e-mailing a total stranger.
This reduces the arguments to the silly opinions of a couple of daft people with money.
He had written that he was struggling to deal with his feelings and felt daft even expressing them.
The bed is edged with a lavender hedge on two sides, which I like, but I planted a yellow rose in the bed and it was miles too tall and looked daft .
Gangsta culture may look glamorous to some but transport it to the Midlands and it looks daft .
I could spend hours just staring into the mirror, pulling daft faces.
They were patient and polite, but they obviously wondered why I was asking such a daft question.
Of course they are just daft about their rugby round here.
I've been daft about cricket since I was young, and I was part of a successful squad until I was forced to pack it in at 26 when I tore my cartilage and ruptured my knee ligaments.
His mother Karen said that she and her husband, Kevin, who are both doctors, were both daft about puzzles and had encouraged Jack and younger sister Mia in their hobby.
Daha az örnek
daft için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
absurd preposterous ridiculous ludicrous farcical laughable idiotic stupid foolish silly inane fatuous harebrained cockamamie half-baked crazy cockeyed
simpleminded stupid idiotic slow witless feebleminded empty-headed vacuous vapid unhinged insane mad thick dim dopey dumb dimwitted halfwitted birdbrained pea-brained slow on the uptake soft in the head brain-dead not all there touched crazy mental nuts batty bonkers crackers dumb-ass batshit
daft çevirileri
SıfatSıklık
aptal
stupid, foolish, dumb, silly, daft, goofy
kaçık
wacky, whacky, loony, daft, batty, nutty
deli
crazy, mad, insane, distracted, lunatic, daft
pervasız
reckless, fearless, careless, daring, gutsy, daft
arsız
cheeky, unabashed, sassy, shameless, brassy, daft
daft için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
silly; foolish.
don't ask such daft questions
Eş Anlamlılar:
absurd preposterous ridiculous ludicrous farcical laughable idiotic stupid foolish silly inane fatuous harebrained cockamamie half-baked crazy cockeyed simpleminded stupid idiotic slow witless feebleminded empty-headed vacuous vapid unhinged insane mad thick dim dopey dumb dimwitted halfwitted birdbrained pea-brained slow on the uptake soft in the head brain-dead not all there touched crazy mental nuts batty bonkers crackers dumb-ass batshit
daft örnekleri
The conversation deteriorated until we were calling each other daft names and I moved to storm out of his office with one final remark.
As scatty or daft as I may come across here at times, work is hugely important to me.
Even the most supposedly stylish people looked pretty daft 20 years ago.
I ask her if she smokes, a daft question given that this is a tobacconist, but you have to start somewhere.
This latest daft row is yet another example of the slimy politics which disfigure racing, and there's a lot worse to come.
The story is totally daft and has plot holes you can drive a bus through.
My dear old mother went as daft as a brush in her final years.
Very little in business is easy, and anyone looking for an easy option would be daft to make exporting their first choice.
Who thought it was a good idea to ask such a daft question in the first place?
Forgive me if I sound daft , but I can't see a link between the two subjects.
How could such a clever man be so daft that he did not anticipate the most obvious questions?
A stream of people I half-knew kept coming up to tell me how daft I looked.
There's no way of supping a full latte without getting a foamy moustache on your upper lip and it looks as daft on a power person as it does on an old grey man.
I felt an urge in recent weeks to e-mail the journalist and tell him what a good job he was doing, but felt a bit daft e-mailing a total stranger.
This reduces the arguments to the silly opinions of a couple of daft people with money.
He had written that he was struggling to deal with his feelings and felt daft even expressing them.
The bed is edged with a lavender hedge on two sides, which I like, but I planted a yellow rose in the bed and it was miles too tall and looked daft .
Gangsta culture may look glamorous to some but transport it to the Midlands and it looks daft .
I could spend hours just staring into the mirror, pulling daft faces.
They were patient and polite, but they obviously wondered why I was asking such a daft question.
Of course they are just daft about their rugby round here.
I've been daft about cricket since I was young, and I was part of a successful squad until I was forced to pack it in at 26 when I tore my cartilage and ruptured my knee ligaments.
His mother Karen said that she and her husband, Kevin, who are both doctors, were both daft about puzzles and had encouraged Jack and younger sister Mia in their hobby.
Daha az örnek
daft için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
absurd preposterous ridiculous ludicrous farcical laughable idiotic stupid foolish silly inane fatuous harebrained cockamamie half-baked crazy cockeyed
simpleminded stupid idiotic slow witless feebleminded empty-headed vacuous vapid unhinged insane mad thick dim dopey dumb dimwitted halfwitted birdbrained pea-brained slow on the uptake soft in the head brain-dead not all there touched crazy mental nuts batty bonkers crackers dumb-ass batshit