Page 1 of 1

Anyhow

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:20 pm
by admin
nasıl olsa
 
anyhow çevirileri
ZarfSıklık
nasıl olsa
anyhow, anyway
her nasılsa
somehow, for some reason, anyhow, however
ne olursa olsun
in any case, in any event, at any rate, anyhow, at all events, irregardless of
herhalde
presumably, in any case, leastwise, anyhow, presumedly
anyhow için tanımlar
Zarf
1
in a careless or haphazard way.
two suitcases flung anyhow
Eş Anlamlılar:
haphazardly carelessly heedlessly negligently in a muddle all over the place every which way
Anyhow örnekleri
The Smiths went to an open house at the school anyhow , and left impressed.
He's just being nice anyhow ; the guy that plays for a hobby is nowhere near as good as the guy that played for a living.
Not if the author has any say over the casting, anyhow .
My pictures are all scattered anyhow so it may take some time to accumulate them.
I'm sad that we're not friends; or perhaps I'm sad that I don't want to be her friend anyhow .
I mean, what were you going to do with those pennies anyhow , besides stick them back in the couch cushions?
We didn't get any maid service the following day but that was fine with me because we had most of our belongings strewn around anyhow .
It doesn't actually make me feel more competent, but it's cool anyhow .
I think this list is if you are going to a shelter, but some of the stuff here is good to have anyhow .
two suitcases flung anyhow
I think it was also discriminatory against those who do not own a sense of humor, but what are they doing here anyhow ?
I told him that nothing was wrong with it, and perhaps, sometimes he could vent his desires in this way, as he was already anyhow .
Even though it's the way forward and so on, the way forward that still feels like twenty foot back, but anyhow .
two suitcases flung anyhow
I have a zit on my face that looks - to me, anyhow - like a weapon of mass destruction.
At the camp at Kokinia, outside Athens, 'lorries were being hurriedly packed, stores and equipment were flung about anyhow , officers' valises and suitcases were lying open with their contents scattered around as if the owners had made a hasty choice of their more valuable belongings at the last moment.
We're in a world where it's pretty immoral anyhow , and this just adds to it.
What inconsiderate idiot designed this standard resume form, anyhow ?
I will never move my kids away from their grandparents; not at this age anyhow .
From his vantage point, Kheda could clearly see a heap of quilts were tossed all anyhow on a narrow bed.
There are things going on here that I'd rather not write about, not yet anyhow .
They were about three years old and in need of changing anyhow .
Colour seemed flung down anyhow , anywhere; every sort of colour, piled up in heaps.
That's not the only thing frustrating me, though it all comes down to politics in the end, anyhow .
And probably they're too cynical to buy into much of what's set up for them anyhow .
So anyhow , the radio alarm clock goes off at five sharp, and of course I can't find the button to turn it off.
Untangling the lies is good clean fun, but it takes a lot of energy, and the returns are diminishing now anyhow .
Daha az örnek
anyhow için eş anlamlılar
Zarf
anyway in any case in any event at any rate however be that as it may regardless still and all anyways
haphazardly carelessly heedlessly negligently in a muddle all over the place every which way
at any rate in any event in any case anyway anyways