cast doubt
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:49 pm
şüphe etmek
doubtdout
doubt çevirileri
IsimSıklık
şüphe
doubt, suspicion, question, uncertainty, mistrust, disbelief
kuşku
doubt, suspicion, question, disbelief, distrust, fears
güvensizlik
insecurity, distrust, mistrust, no confidence, disbelief, doubt
kararsızlık
instability, indecision, uncertainty, unsteadiness, vacillation, doubt
endişe
concern, anxiety, worry, fear, fears, doubt
tereddüd
hesitation, doubt, uncertainty, wobble, hesitancy, pause
Fiil
kuşkulanmak
suspect, doubt, feel suspicious, be doubtful, disbelieve, fear
şüphe etmek
doubt, suspect, have a suspicion that, be sceptical about, be sceptical of, dispute
emin olmamak
not to be sure, not to know for certain, doubt, be hazy about
şüphesi olmak
have doubts about, doubt, be sceptical about, be sceptical of, be skeptical about, be skeptical of
kararsız olmak
be uncertain, dither, doubt, fluctuate, be hazy about, pendulate
güvenmemek
not to trust, not to rely on, suspect, disbelieve, discredit, doubt
doubt için tanımlar
Isim
1
a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
some doubt has been cast upon the authenticity of this account
Eş Anlamlılar:
uncertainty unsureness indecision hesitation dubiousness suspicion confusion queries questions dubiety indecision hesitation uncertainty insecurity unease uneasiness apprehension hesitancy vacillation irresolution skepticism distrust mistrust doubtfulness suspicion cynicism uneasiness apprehension wariness chariness leeriness reservations misgivings suspicions dubiety
Fiil
1
feel uncertain about.
I doubt my ability to do the job
2
fear; be afraid of.
I doubt not your contradictions
doubt örnekleri
I doubt not your contradictions
I can see the allure of clothing oneself in the armor of faith, to defend against the assault of doubt and uncertainty.
Discipline here reduces uncertainty, procrastination and doubt among suppliers.
Even the most assertive and level-headed woman may feel doubt or a certain lack of self-confidence.
I doubt not any ones contradicting this Journal
He said he would question the validity of parts of that opinion and would bring fresh evidence which cast doubt on the conviction.
I do not doubt your claim at all, but your question made me try to think of similar cases.
I expressed enthusiasm, and he, as usual, expressed some doubt and uncertainty.
He hasn't given me any real reason to doubt him, and yet none of this feels familiar.
I fell victim to a sudden flash of doubt at my conviction that the Force didn't really exist.
I became angry with myself for my blind belief in the Bus, and my reluctance to doubt before that minute.
So, when he says that he is resigning for personal reasons, I see no reason to doubt him.
there's no doubt about it
Coupling feelings of doubt with low self-esteem leads to very dire consequences.
who can doubt the value of these services?
It is your right to doubt the validity and truth of this site.
I was beginning to doubt
They feel free to question the possibility of knowledge because they also doubt its value.
I doubt it
I doubt that many will turn up
Allen is a solid reporter so, at this time, I have no reason to doubt him.
We call it a dialogue and not a debate because both economists acknowledge areas of doubt and uncertainty.
I doubt if anyone slept that night
Nobody ever believes this story, so maybe if I put it in print, people will no longer doubt me.
reasonable doubt
Youthful, idealistic romance has grown into love, hopefulness into doubt , and anger into distance.
There is too much reasonable doubt for a conviction.
He explained what he had seen and the other men, having already witnessed other events for themselves, had no reason to doubt him.
if you're in any doubt as to your rights
who can doubt the value and necessity of these services?
Daha az örnek
doubt için eş anlamlılar
Isim
uncertainty unsureness indecision hesitation dubiousness suspicion confusion queries questions dubiety
indecision hesitation uncertainty insecurity unease uneasiness apprehension hesitancy vacillation irresolution
skepticism distrust mistrust doubtfulness suspicion cynicism uneasiness apprehension wariness chariness leeriness reservations misgivings suspicions dubiety
doubtfulness question dubiousness
doubtfulness incertitude uncertainty dubiety dubiousness
Fiil
disbelieve distrust mistrust suspect have doubts about be suspicious of have misgivings about have qualms about feel uneasy about feel apprehensive about query question challenge
think something unlikely have (one's) doubts about question query be dubious
be undecided have doubts be irresolute be ambivalent be doubtful be unsure be uncertain be of two minds hesitate shilly-shally waver vacillate
doubtdout
doubt çevirileri
IsimSıklık
şüphe
doubt, suspicion, question, uncertainty, mistrust, disbelief
kuşku
doubt, suspicion, question, disbelief, distrust, fears
güvensizlik
insecurity, distrust, mistrust, no confidence, disbelief, doubt
kararsızlık
instability, indecision, uncertainty, unsteadiness, vacillation, doubt
endişe
concern, anxiety, worry, fear, fears, doubt
tereddüd
hesitation, doubt, uncertainty, wobble, hesitancy, pause
Fiil
kuşkulanmak
suspect, doubt, feel suspicious, be doubtful, disbelieve, fear
şüphe etmek
doubt, suspect, have a suspicion that, be sceptical about, be sceptical of, dispute
emin olmamak
not to be sure, not to know for certain, doubt, be hazy about
şüphesi olmak
have doubts about, doubt, be sceptical about, be sceptical of, be skeptical about, be skeptical of
kararsız olmak
be uncertain, dither, doubt, fluctuate, be hazy about, pendulate
güvenmemek
not to trust, not to rely on, suspect, disbelieve, discredit, doubt
doubt için tanımlar
Isim
1
a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
some doubt has been cast upon the authenticity of this account
Eş Anlamlılar:
uncertainty unsureness indecision hesitation dubiousness suspicion confusion queries questions dubiety indecision hesitation uncertainty insecurity unease uneasiness apprehension hesitancy vacillation irresolution skepticism distrust mistrust doubtfulness suspicion cynicism uneasiness apprehension wariness chariness leeriness reservations misgivings suspicions dubiety
Fiil
1
feel uncertain about.
I doubt my ability to do the job
2
fear; be afraid of.
I doubt not your contradictions
doubt örnekleri
I doubt not your contradictions
I can see the allure of clothing oneself in the armor of faith, to defend against the assault of doubt and uncertainty.
Discipline here reduces uncertainty, procrastination and doubt among suppliers.
Even the most assertive and level-headed woman may feel doubt or a certain lack of self-confidence.
I doubt not any ones contradicting this Journal
He said he would question the validity of parts of that opinion and would bring fresh evidence which cast doubt on the conviction.
I do not doubt your claim at all, but your question made me try to think of similar cases.
I expressed enthusiasm, and he, as usual, expressed some doubt and uncertainty.
He hasn't given me any real reason to doubt him, and yet none of this feels familiar.
I fell victim to a sudden flash of doubt at my conviction that the Force didn't really exist.
I became angry with myself for my blind belief in the Bus, and my reluctance to doubt before that minute.
So, when he says that he is resigning for personal reasons, I see no reason to doubt him.
there's no doubt about it
Coupling feelings of doubt with low self-esteem leads to very dire consequences.
who can doubt the value of these services?
It is your right to doubt the validity and truth of this site.
I was beginning to doubt
They feel free to question the possibility of knowledge because they also doubt its value.
I doubt it
I doubt that many will turn up
Allen is a solid reporter so, at this time, I have no reason to doubt him.
We call it a dialogue and not a debate because both economists acknowledge areas of doubt and uncertainty.
I doubt if anyone slept that night
Nobody ever believes this story, so maybe if I put it in print, people will no longer doubt me.
reasonable doubt
Youthful, idealistic romance has grown into love, hopefulness into doubt , and anger into distance.
There is too much reasonable doubt for a conviction.
He explained what he had seen and the other men, having already witnessed other events for themselves, had no reason to doubt him.
if you're in any doubt as to your rights
who can doubt the value and necessity of these services?
Daha az örnek
doubt için eş anlamlılar
Isim
uncertainty unsureness indecision hesitation dubiousness suspicion confusion queries questions dubiety
indecision hesitation uncertainty insecurity unease uneasiness apprehension hesitancy vacillation irresolution
skepticism distrust mistrust doubtfulness suspicion cynicism uneasiness apprehension wariness chariness leeriness reservations misgivings suspicions dubiety
doubtfulness question dubiousness
doubtfulness incertitude uncertainty dubiety dubiousness
Fiil
disbelieve distrust mistrust suspect have doubts about be suspicious of have misgivings about have qualms about feel uneasy about feel apprehensive about query question challenge
think something unlikely have (one's) doubts about question query be dubious
be undecided have doubts be irresolute be ambivalent be doubtful be unsure be uncertain be of two minds hesitate shilly-shally waver vacillate