Page 1 of 1

flunked

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:00 pm
by admin
çaktım
flunk çevirileri
FiilSıklık
kalmak
stay, remain, keep, be left, room, flunk
çakmak
tack, drive, hammer, strike, flash, flunk
sınıfta bırakmak
pluck, flunk, plow, plough, keep down
başarısız olmak
come unstuck, collapse, flunk, fall through, fall flat, make sorry show
okuldan almak
flunk
flunk için tanımlar
Fiil
1
fail to reach the required standard in (an examination, test, or course of study).
And no matter how high they set the price, you were going to buy one copy because otherwise you'd flunk the course.
flunked örnekleri
Well, apparently as John said and we've heard on other reports, he had refused to pay any court costs and he had flunked a drug test while he was on probation.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruled on Tuesday that Young, who flunked a steroid test in 1999, should have been ineligible for the Sydney Games.
The dog flunked the test, the suitcase went skittling down the conveyor belt, and it was apparently loaded onto a plane destined for parts unknown.
For outbursts like these, Ed's teachers eventually flunked him, so he hauled up to Johannesburg and trained as an industrial radiographer, testing welds in an oil refinery.
The sense that you fell in love just yesterday but that you flunked your driver's test in a former life is a natural and surprisingly universal temporal distortion that helps one maintain a positive self-image.
I'm sure that's just one of the many they ask - and you won't be automatically flunked for saying you have never touched a stirring spoon.
When Gaitan joined the National Guard, Ramos tried to enlist too but flunked the entry test twice.
We presume that the baggage handlers and screeners flunked the test.
But his escape to the sun has been thwarted because he has again flunked his driving test.
I was the mountaineer, I was the one living in the mountains - and I was the one who flunked this test.
English teacher Mr. Bates seems to flunk her for very suspect reasons.
And also, I think, look, people sue because the teachers flunk their kids.
‘I hope Boarst flunks her and she gets kicked out,’ Lauren muttered under her breath.
‘If you're talking about an elite, wealthy athlete,’ he says, ‘they'll go to people like me to make sure they don't flunk drug tests.’
I would sooner or later flunk my tests and exams.
If he flunks the test, the letter of credit is dissolved.
The investigation thus far flunks the smell test.
Yeah, but on the other hand, have you ever heard of a Winter Olympic athlete getting a medal revoked for flunking a steroid test?
Insofar as such writers flunk the tests laid out by textbook publishers, they risk slipping quietly out of circulation.
He had wandered around after graduating high school, and after flunking out of college, he discovered white supremacy.
Many students flunked out of college trying to get edit decision lists to play on their roommate's computer.
However, it flunks the main test of any scientific theory: The ability to make empirically testable predictions.
I tell Rufus McClure about this and he chuckles, ‘Many an English teacher would flunk Hemingway.’
When it comes to simple arithmetic, involving trillions of dollars of workers' Social Security money, the privatizers flunk the test.
No, I'm just worried that my best student might be flunking out of school.
I didn't flunk but I didn't do too well
If something is legal but flunks the smell test, do not do it.
My teacher phoned me and threatened to flunk me if I didn't go to class.
At Harvard, back during the era when more than half of all alumni sons were admitted, those special admittees were disproportionately represented among students who flunked out .
No teacher can ever flunk a student on the basis of personal dislike.
Daha az örnek
flunk için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
fail bomb