yavan
uninspired, prosaic, insipid, meager, tasteless, crude
nezaketsiz
discourteous, uncivil, impolite, indelicate, rude, crude
cırlak
grating, screeching, piping, ragged, strident, crude
crude için tanımlar
Sıfat
in a natural or raw state; not yet processed or refined.
The co-op has filed for a patent on a process it will use to process crude soybean oil into poly-oil.
Eş Anlamlılar:
unrefinedunpurifiedunprocesseduntreatedunmilledunpolishedcoarserawnatural
constructed in a rudimentary or makeshift way.
They were small, little more than crude devices put in rubbish bins, and injured few people.
Eş Anlamlılar:
primitivesimplebasichomespunrudimentaryroughrough and readyrough-hewnmake-domakeshiftimprovisedunfinishedjury-riggedjerry-builtslapdashrude
(of language, behavior, or a person) offensively coarse or rude, especially in relation to sexual matters.
It's offensive, it's crude , it's hilarious and it's one of the best films of the year.
Eş Anlamlılar:
vulgarrudenaughtysuggestivebawdyoff-colorindecentobsceneoffensivelewdsalaciouslicentiousribaldcoarseuncouthindelicatetastelesscrasssmuttydirtyfilthyscatologicalblue
Isim
natural petroleum.
Washington believes West African crude , including Sao Tome's potentially big reserves, could help reduce its dependence on Middle Eastern supplies.
crude örnekleri
This very simple and crude estimation procedure proves to be very useful, although it increases the computation time yet again.
They probably can put a crude nuclear weapon on one of their shorter - range missiles.
Broad, rude, crude and offensive were just a few of the criticisms levelled at this scatological sitcom, but the show had the perfect response to such highbrow jibes: ratings.
Their production of crude oil and natural gas began in 1969, greatly reducing Australia's dependence on imported oil.
A couple weeks ago, give or take, when a barrel of West Texas intermediate crude got down to around $37, I said I thought that might be near a low.
Such an estimate, however crude it may be, is decidedly impressive.
A large number of tankers full of West African crude were suddenly stuck without destinations.
Most of what they said to me I blocked, but I do remember they made very crude sexual advances towards me.
The joke was deliberately crude , but perhaps I just had trouble conveying that.
It's a joy to be in the hands of film-makers who intuitively know the difference between rude and crude , who know that horny and heartfelt can exist in tandem and that jokes about race and sexuality are not the same as racism and homophobia.
Rude, crude and lewd, there's something here to offend everyone, from Royalists to dog owners.
They're entertaining for the most part, with plenty of tales of real-life adventure, foul language, crude jokes, technical detail and daring.
But the direction is often crude and lacks the subtlety and genuine insights of his later work.
A more crude approach is bin raiding, where thieves steal rubbish to search for sensitive documents such as bank statements or utility bills.
At the very beginning, the observatory was only a bungalow, with simple and crude instruments.
There may in fact be differences, but my method is too crude to find them.
Using multivariate logistic regression we adjusted the crude odds ratios for these variables, also controlling for any identified confounders and stratifying by effect modifiers.
Did you find that the crude devices you cobbled together worked better than the machines later designed to make those sounds?
‘I made crude estimates of bite force years ago on large alligators and knew that the forces were large,’ he said.
It's crude , offensive and just in time for the holidays.
These comparisons are rather crude since the sample sizes and geographic distribution of lines differ in each study.
The earliest tool kit, termed the Oldowan, is characterized by choppers, crude implements fashioned from cobbles by striking off flakes from either side of the stone to create a sharp edge.
All divisions are now finding ways of achieving these savings through genuine improvements rather than crude cuts.
The price of light sweet crude surged to US $38.18 a barrel on Wednesday, a 13-year high, before a modest drop on Thursday.
In London, the price of Brent North Sea crude for February delivery gained US $0.14 to finish at US $56.69 a barrel.
They allow students to assess their own progress, and parents to make a crude comparison between schools.
While some employers resort to crude tactics, others are more subtle in their tactics aimed at discouraging union activity.
Thus, even today, it has only enough plutonium for one or two crude nuclear devices.
She called the questionnaire a " very crude method " that was not reliable.
She vaguely remembered him from a childhood television program, which made his crude jokes especially shocking.
Daha az örnek
crude için eş anlamlılar
Sıfat
vulgarrudenaughtysuggestivebawdyoff-colorindecentobsceneoffensivelewdsalaciouslicentiousribaldcoarseuncouthindelicatetastelesscrasssmuttydirtyfilthyscatologicalblue
unrefinedunpurifiedunprocesseduntreatedunmilledunpolishedcoarserawnatural
primitivesimplebasichomespunrudimentaryroughrough and readyrough-hewnmake-domakeshiftimprovisedunfinishedjury-riggedjerry-builtslapdashrude
starkblunt
primitiverude
vulgargrossearthy