carping

English to Turkish Dictionary
admin
Site Admin
Posts:7391
Joined:Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 am
Contact:
carping

Post by admin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:43 pm

carping
 
carp çevirileri
FiilSıklık
beğenmemek
dislike, disapprove, regard with disfavor, carp, deplore, go ill with
eleştirmek
criticize, examine, comment, animadvert, attack, carp
kusur bulmak
find fault, criticize, carp, arraign, cavil, crab
mızmızlanmak
whine, crab, carp
carp için tanımlar
Sıfat
1
difficult to please; critical.
she has silenced the carping critics with a successful debut tour
Fiil
1
complain or find fault continually, typically about trivial matters.
I don't want to carp about the way you did it
Eş Anlamlılar:
complain cavil grumble grouse whine bleat nag gripe grouch beef bellyache moan bitch whinge kvetch
carping örnekleri
At the same time, there is also the opposite danger of turning people into endless carping critics of the Mass rather than worshippers.
That is what he should be doing, instead of sitting in here carping away like a schoolboy who has not yet started shaving.
In fact, there is every reason to believe there are greater opportunities for carping over differences than leveraging common cause into shared success.
Not once had Harry felt his spiritual bond with Satchidananda enhanced by all the carping , however edifyingly paternal it was meant to be.
I like the big, strong, epic effect in the theatre a lot more than plays in which people sit around carping at each other.
I'll probably do something similar soon; for the moment, my carping commentary on his list will have to suffice.
Plus the need to cast aside the carping which has suggested this is the wrong golfing event, at the wrong time of year.
Passion for revelation, lighting fires in the minds, will be ruined by cross-cultural carping .
Seldom have I heard such a mob of carping whingers.
I want to avoid too carping a tone here.

Post Reply