go, work out, eventuate, redound, come out, issue

çıkmak

exit, quit, go out, rise, walk out, eventuate

olmak

be, become, have, happen, get, eventuate

eventuate için tanımlar
fiil
occur as a result.
"The winners will be the nearest eight to the correct weight, or, if the incredible eventuates and we get more than eight correct entries, it will be the first eight registered."
eş anlamlılar: result in end in lead to give rise to bring about cause
eventuating örnekleri
It's not clear at this stage just exactly how that will be eventuating .
Laurie also admitted that he did hold regrets for the way that some pieces of his reports and columns had eventuated , but wouldn't give any specific examples.
They are ‘replicated’ only by serving as stimuli for psychological processes eventuating in symbolic activity that stimulates other psychological processes.
you never know what might eventuate
Sullivan is running a competition to see what eventuates .
The US has also got to make sure that any future military initiative targets directly those responsible and does not eventuate in widespread civilian casualties or target the wrong groups of people.
circumstances that eventuate in crime
I guess someone needs to stand-up and put their name to any anti-Racism campaign that eventuates from this.
If this eventuates , the AFL will then review the success of these games with a view to hopefully continuing a similar schedule for following seasons.
‘We are not due to fly out until Saturday so we have a long time to see what eventuates over there,’ coach Eddie Jones said.
However, the Act has never been brought into force, in part because there was no strong interest in New Zealand, and in part because other developments internationally did not eventuate .
I mean obviously if something eventuates there'd be a public announcement, but certainly those sorts of issues are not linked with negotiations of a consular nature.
I watched as a libel case was brought against one of his books in 1990, eventuating in its removal from college and university libraries.
An oil drilling venture in the 1980s never eventuated .
He says the idea in the late 1980s for a regionally controlled ATSIC hasn't eventuated .
But you also said it would save us money if it eventuated .
In short, there is no reason, other than the perennial libido dominandi, why a moderate official ‘establishment’ of Islam need eventuate in religious persecution and repression.
An expected personal following did not eventuate and he finished well short with just 615 votes.
The promised snow down to 200m had not eventuated .
We'll just have to wait and see what eventuates .
It is possible that Aboriginal separate development eventuates in a way totally different to what those who feared ‘a nation within a nation’ thought.
Half a century later, Sri Lanka's presumed potential has not eventuated , not least because of the war which has effectively split the country since 1983.
And if the contingency eventuates , neither France nor Spain have the mobility or the means to pursue their foes into the uttermost reaches of Central Asia, the deserts of Africa or the teeming stews of the Southwest Asia.
Let's hope it eventuates as the game is losing a lot of its interest as a spectacle if you ask me.
No amount of effort will eventuate in success if we do not adopt the two-pronged approach to solving the problem of runaway criminal activity here.
The winners will be the nearest eight to the correct weight, or, if the incredible eventuates and we get more than eight correct entries, it will be the first eight registered.
I had the boat in the river but luckily the good wife kept the sausages out for tea as the trip did not eventuate in anything to write home about (or with anything to bring home either).
That is, low levels of aptitude, a lack of interest in mathematics, and unfavourable attitudes toward the course tend to result in high levels of anxiety which eventuates in poor performance on the statistics examination.
To drain me of my blood in order to stock a blood bank may eventuate in some therapeutic results for someone, but it is not therapeutic for me.
However, the body that eventuated out of this decision has been systematically attacked and stripped back of both its funding and its responsibilities since its establishment.
Daha az örnek
eventuate için eş anlamlılar
fiil

result in end in lead to give rise to bring about cause