tekrar oynatmak

rerun, reissue

tekrar yayınlamak

revive, rerun, rebroadcast

yeniden göstermek

rerun

rerun için tanımlar
fiil
show or perform (something, especially a television program) again.
"Granada Plus is giving us the chance to wallow in nostalgia by rerunning the series each weeknight."
isim
a program, event, or competition that occurs or is run again.
"Joanna yelled back, settling down in the family room, watching a sitcom rerun ."
rerun örnekleri
In Australia, in a match billed as a rerun of the World Cup final just seven months after the event, they lost 15-51.
Many of these shows rerun constantly on TV and the rest probably should.
If you missed the film, try and catch a rerun .
I submit that we may be seeing yet another rerun of this recurrent pattern.
There's nothing good on TV during the summer rerun season anyway.
They're going to rerun all these shows.
The establishment politicians want to avoid a rerun of the bitter conflict of last autumn at least until after the summer elections.
Adrian watched the characters move across the stage in an early-morning sitcom rerun .
she can stop the video and rerun a short sequence
Last week's episode, for example, was a rerun of a classic on stories that make us cringe.
a rerun of the Mideast crisis
the World Cup rerun
The show is endlessly rerun and has attained classic status.
Catch a rerun on TV and save your money for other DVDs.
Progressives of today want a rerun of that era and the immediate political battle that ensued back then.
Although the party is not demanding a rerun of the May ballot, they have called on council chiefs to launch a full investigation.
Joanna yelled back, settling down in the family room, watching a sitcom rerun .
But the government too came in for a lashing for not doing enough to prevent a rerun of last winter's disasters.
When he didn't, I flipped to a rerun of a game show I used to watch with my parent's as a kid.
On Wednesday, TV Land is rerunning an episode of Fantasy Island with Phil Silvers as a has-been vaudevillian.
We'd sit through that evening's show and if the first few films were good, we might sit through the start of the second show, which reran the same films.
We discovered that our local animation channel was rerunning old Bugs Bunny cartoons in the early evening.
She flipped over the boring news channels and found some old reruns on some local channel.
The cable channel is giving you the chance to catch up on all the groovy episodes by rerunning them in October.
On the TV in front of him, ESP was rerunning a broadcast of the World's Strongest Man competition.
Now let's just check and see if C-SPAN is rerunning the debate.
Saturday, CNN is rerunning a special show that ran on the 19th to celebrate Larry's 70th birthday.
Why pay for the shows when you can watch them in syndicated reruns with about the same quality?
One hundred years from now, there will be no such things as television reruns .
I see that Comedy Central is rerunning the TV version of it on Monday night or Tuesday morning, depending on which time zone you're in.
Daha az örnek
rerun için eş anlamlılar
fiil

rebroadcast