Page 1 of 1

chuckle in Turkish

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:01 am
by admin
kıkırdama
 
chuckle çevirileri
IsimSıklık
kıkırdama
chuckle, giggle, chortle, titter, twitter
kıkır kıkır gülme
giggling, chuckling, chuckle
kendi kendine gülme
chuckle
gurklama
chuck, chuckle
Fiil
kıkırdamak
chuckle, giggle, chortle, titter, twitter
kıkır kıkır gülmek
giggle, chuckle, chortle, titter
kendi kendine gülmek
chuckle
gurklamak
chuckle
chuckle için tanımlar
Isim
1
a quiet or suppressed laugh.
And now imagine the quiet chuckle Dylan is having at the fuss he's caused.
Fiil
1
laugh quietly or inwardly.
I chuckled at the astonishment on her face
Eş Anlamlılar:
giggle chortle titter tee-hee snicker snigger
chuckle örnekleri
The man next to me stifled a chuckle and I turned to see what he was laughing at.
I've also included a piece that should give the women a good laugh and a nice chuckle to the men who can handle it.
What started as a chuckle soon developed into tear-spilling laughter - and I was all alone!
The elders passing by would always chuckle at his antics.
Laughter like a strange hybrid of belly laugh and chuckle, a belly chuckle , perhaps, is a bit of a giveaway.
Little more than a minute or two goes by without a chuckle or laugh from the group.
Melissa gave a chuckle
She suppressed a chuckle and nearly choked on her drink when he caught her looking.
You always have the feeling they're suppressing the chuckle just until they're off camera.
And now imagine the quiet chuckle Dylan is having at the fuss he's caused.
She, too, sat there in the water, laughing, as her buddies came up for a chuckle .
Much to her surprise and frustration, the man seemed to be trying to suppress a chuckle .
Still chuckling , he picked up her mug and purposefully set it on the opposite end of the table.
The two old men on the balcony across the road were still chuckling , for all the world like the two old Muppet men at the opera.
Every Saturday, a merry band of chucklers invites visitors to pack up their troubles and join in.
Still chuckling he stretched one leg, then the other and got to his feet.
Was it just an honest mistake that airport security personnel are still chuckling over?
This certainly is a laugh aloud book, and I found myself alternating between muffled chuckles and outright guffaws.
And who knows, with a bit of homework and practice you could be chuckling all the way home after a successful day at the races.
He's a chuckler , and something of a giggler, and it has that infectious quality that the best laughs have.
I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
The day before, Ethan had been lively and was chuckling merrily, despite having a cold.
Guffaws and chuckles follow, and they talk about how they blocked up all the entrances except the big door.
A few polite souls chuckled , but the real joke was that he had already lost something.
I couldn't hold in my chuckles of laughter and neither, it seemed, could Derek as I saw his shoulders shake.
This is yet another post-election chuckler , and another example of shaping the news.
As it turns out, we never get bored with it, and watch the whole damn thing, chuckling like hyenas.
However, they were obviously light chuckles , as I can't even recall which parts I laughed at.
The play is an entertaining romp that was enough to keep this reviewer chuckling for a couple of hours.
Anyway, on the way out of the cinema, most of the gang were chuckling to themselves about how much they had enjoyed the film.
Daha az örnek
chuckle için eş anlamlılar
Isim
chortle
Fiil
giggle chortle titter tee-hee snicker snigger
chortle