see in Chinese
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:11 am
看到
Kàn dào
see çevirileri
FiilSıklık
看到
see, notice, note
见
see, refer, meet, catch sight of, be exposed to
看
see, look, watch, view, read, think
看见
see, sight, catch sight of
看出
see, find out, perceive, espy
会
can, see, be able to, meet, be likely to, be sure
看望
visit, see, call, overestimate
睹
see, observe
见面
meet, see
瞧见
see, catch sight of
瞅
look, see, take a look at
瞅见
see
7 çeviri daha
see için tanımlar
Fiil
1
perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
in the distance she could see the blue sea
Eş Anlamlılar:
discern spot notice catch sight of glimpse catch/get a glimpse of make out pick out spy distinguish detect perceive note lay/set eyes on behold descry espy
2
discern or deduce mentally after reflection or from information; understand.
I can't see any other way to treat it
Isim
1
the place in which a cathedral church stands, identified as the seat of authority of a bishop or archbishop.
The title of archbishop ceased to be used for these two sees of the episcopal church in Scotland after the revolution of 1688.
3 tanım daha
see örnekleri
the way I see it you've got two choices
He was a most remarkable man, and I believe you can see that in the painting.
Most people's symptoms are so mild that they don't bother to see a doctor about them.
With the benefit of hindsight, we can see that the disruption was permanent.
you may need to see a solicitor
I don't know what I see in you
I couldn't see anything
could you see me playing golf?
It will be interesting to see whether, over the next decade or so, this has the hoped for effect on trial size.
I shall not live to see it
I don't know what I see in you
she could see what Rhoda meant
I'll go along to the club and see if I can get a game
So, with all due respect, let's see what the outcome is before passing judgement.
In following up these, one would have to be careful to see that they were loops that led back to the main road and not dead ends.
the dog has to see a vet for a vaccine
for further information see the website
Only if McConnell is bold enough to do this will we start to see real change in schools.
Yet somehow the worthies who distribute our lottery money could not see that.
Days before his death, Mrs West had gone to see a solicitor about beginning divorce proceedings.
She knew nothing about the outdoor life but once he talked about it, he could see she understood his passion for it.
It will be interesting to see whether the Ministers will have the courage to embrace this emotive issue.
I can't see into the future
If we look more closely at the figures we see that ethnic minorities are mainly concentrated in the lower ranks.
The only way it will matter is if they stop Real from scoring - and I can't really see that.
I can't see any other way to treat it
It may be understandable to see how a young man, fresh from a life of crime could paint such violent pictures.
'Can people learn more than two languages?' 'I can't see why not.'
Annie wondered why he had bothered coming to see her at all, if he was just going to rush off after a minute or two like that.
I advised her to see a specialist about her back
Daha az örnek
see için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
discern spot notice catch sight of glimpse catch/get a glimpse of make out pick out spy distinguish detect perceive note lay/set eyes on behold descry espy
watch look at view catch
inspect view look round tour survey examine scrutinize give something a/the once-over
understand grasp comprehend follow take in realize appreciate recognize work out get the drift of perceive fathom get latch on to cotton on to catch on to savvy figure out get a fix on
find out discover learn ascertain determine establish
ensure make sure/certain see to it take care mind
foresee predict forecast prophesy anticipate envisage picture visualize
encounter meet run into/across come across stumble on/across happen on chance on bump into
meet meet up with get together with socialize with
consult confer with talk to speak to have recourse to call on call in turn to ask
go out with date take out be involved with go steady with court
escort accompany show walk conduct lead take usher attend
date go out go steady
hear get wind learn discover pick up find out
find witness
view regard consider reckon
escort
come across meet run across encounter run into
attend look take care
interpret construe
assure control check insure ascertain ensure
watch learn check determine ascertain find out
figure project fancy image picture envision visualize
examine
visit
understand realize
catch view watch take in
go through experience
Kàn dào
see çevirileri
FiilSıklık
看到
see, notice, note
见
see, refer, meet, catch sight of, be exposed to
看
see, look, watch, view, read, think
看见
see, sight, catch sight of
看出
see, find out, perceive, espy
会
can, see, be able to, meet, be likely to, be sure
看望
visit, see, call, overestimate
睹
see, observe
见面
meet, see
瞧见
see, catch sight of
瞅
look, see, take a look at
瞅见
see
7 çeviri daha
see için tanımlar
Fiil
1
perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
in the distance she could see the blue sea
Eş Anlamlılar:
discern spot notice catch sight of glimpse catch/get a glimpse of make out pick out spy distinguish detect perceive note lay/set eyes on behold descry espy
2
discern or deduce mentally after reflection or from information; understand.
I can't see any other way to treat it
Isim
1
the place in which a cathedral church stands, identified as the seat of authority of a bishop or archbishop.
The title of archbishop ceased to be used for these two sees of the episcopal church in Scotland after the revolution of 1688.
3 tanım daha
see örnekleri
the way I see it you've got two choices
He was a most remarkable man, and I believe you can see that in the painting.
Most people's symptoms are so mild that they don't bother to see a doctor about them.
With the benefit of hindsight, we can see that the disruption was permanent.
you may need to see a solicitor
I don't know what I see in you
I couldn't see anything
could you see me playing golf?
It will be interesting to see whether, over the next decade or so, this has the hoped for effect on trial size.
I shall not live to see it
I don't know what I see in you
she could see what Rhoda meant
I'll go along to the club and see if I can get a game
So, with all due respect, let's see what the outcome is before passing judgement.
In following up these, one would have to be careful to see that they were loops that led back to the main road and not dead ends.
the dog has to see a vet for a vaccine
for further information see the website
Only if McConnell is bold enough to do this will we start to see real change in schools.
Yet somehow the worthies who distribute our lottery money could not see that.
Days before his death, Mrs West had gone to see a solicitor about beginning divorce proceedings.
She knew nothing about the outdoor life but once he talked about it, he could see she understood his passion for it.
It will be interesting to see whether the Ministers will have the courage to embrace this emotive issue.
I can't see into the future
If we look more closely at the figures we see that ethnic minorities are mainly concentrated in the lower ranks.
The only way it will matter is if they stop Real from scoring - and I can't really see that.
I can't see any other way to treat it
It may be understandable to see how a young man, fresh from a life of crime could paint such violent pictures.
'Can people learn more than two languages?' 'I can't see why not.'
Annie wondered why he had bothered coming to see her at all, if he was just going to rush off after a minute or two like that.
I advised her to see a specialist about her back
Daha az örnek
see için eş anlamlılar
Fiil
discern spot notice catch sight of glimpse catch/get a glimpse of make out pick out spy distinguish detect perceive note lay/set eyes on behold descry espy
watch look at view catch
inspect view look round tour survey examine scrutinize give something a/the once-over
understand grasp comprehend follow take in realize appreciate recognize work out get the drift of perceive fathom get latch on to cotton on to catch on to savvy figure out get a fix on
find out discover learn ascertain determine establish
ensure make sure/certain see to it take care mind
foresee predict forecast prophesy anticipate envisage picture visualize
encounter meet run into/across come across stumble on/across happen on chance on bump into
meet meet up with get together with socialize with
consult confer with talk to speak to have recourse to call on call in turn to ask
go out with date take out be involved with go steady with court
escort accompany show walk conduct lead take usher attend
date go out go steady
hear get wind learn discover pick up find out
find witness
view regard consider reckon
escort
come across meet run across encounter run into
attend look take care
interpret construe
assure control check insure ascertain ensure
watch learn check determine ascertain find out
figure project fancy image picture envision visualize
examine
visit
understand realize
catch view watch take in
go through experience