pudge

English to Turkish Dictionary
admin
Site Admin
Posts:7391
Joined:Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 am
Contact:
pudge

Post by admin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 am

Kısa Şişman
 
pudge için tanımlar
Isim
1
fat on a person's body.
subtle makeup that sharpened the pudge out of her cheekbones
pudge örnekleri
At this point, no matter how strict you are with your calories, no matter how much you work out, the pudge won't budge.
hillocks of muscle have become hummocks of pudge
If I don't work out, I turn into a puddle of unsightly pudge .
More pudge around the waist and face than any nearby whale.
Take an opportunity to lose some of that winter hibernation-induced pudge around your middle and come out to a series of nutritional seminars being held at the PAC this weekend.
subtle makeup that sharpened the pudge out of her cheekbones
I'm not sure what's brought this about; I guess just incontrovertible evidence that someone find me attractive, regardless of the extra pudge on my stomach or the extra inches on my hips or thighs.

Post Reply