wormhole

English to Turkish Dictionary
admin
Site Admin
Posts:7391
Joined:Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 am
Contact:
wormhole

Post by admin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:43 am

solucan deliği
 
wormhole için tanımlar
Isim
1
a hole made by a burrowing insect larva or worm in wood, fruit, books, or other materials.
I see the knot as the branch it used to be and the wormhole as the food source and home for the bug.
wormhole örnekleri
I see the knot as the branch it used to be and the wormhole as the food source and home for the bug.
Now a wormhole is a bit like a black hole only different.
These rifts can only be described as wormholes .
When I was in high school, I gave a presentation on black holes, wormholes and time travel for my physics class.
As theoretical objects, wormholes were invented and named in the late 1950s by American physicist John Archibald Wheeler, an early pioneer in the quest for quantum gravity.
These wormholes connect not only two regions of space (hence the name) but also two regions of time as well.

Post Reply